The President of the USA on uniting humanity!
I don’t think we question our leaders enough on uniting humanity. I was pleased to see President Obama presented with this topic on The View.
What do you think of his response?
My response to his response is…
- The reason that the initial sense of unity disappeared, shortly after him being elected into office, was because nothing had been presented that can unite us? Obviously, or it would have happened. In fact the complete opposite has manifested, as suggested by the presenter on The View.
- So if people of the United States are more at odds with each other than ever before, what are our leaders missing?
- Can we let you lead the most powerfully influential nation in the world without having first looked at the nature of human compassion and where we currently sit as a species?
- Why does Obama always talk about American people? It is not just them that would like a civil debate. We all would like to be part of that. Otherwise I see American politics sitting in a dangerously arrogant seat, given the level of enforced international influence that they put forth.
- So…lets not wait for the US to do something about it. We…you, me and everyone can lead this world from an honest place in the simple knowing that compassion is not something that can be traded, unlike other human qualities. And to trade such a pure and powerful energy is paramount to suicide and complete stupidity.
- Do you think Obama knows what it takes to create a complete person? Would he agree with this…”I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.”
Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President.